Patrick answers listener questions about why God allows such hardships to happen to good people, what is demoniac, will our Earthly names be used in Heaven, and will God only forget a certain number of our sins?
- Kevin – What is a demoniac?
- Armando – When hardships happen to people, God allows those things for a reason. Some people say those happen actually because of the absence of God. Which is true?
- Justin – I heard a sermon that there are only a certain number of sins that God will forget
- Email – Would our Earthly names be used in Heaven?
- Lee – About non-Catholics going to heaven, it seems there’s a conflicting message in the bible based on a Matthew verse you often mention and the reading from this Sunday gospel Matthew: 10:32-33
- Tony – I believe the ‘Lead us not into temptation’ in the Our Father was not properly translated.
- Email – What was the name of the book you mentioned about Monks in the desert? The book is called “A Canticle for Leibowitz” by Walter M. Miller Jr.
- Tom – Shares what he’s looking for, as a younger person, when he goes to Mass.