Patrick answers listener questions about how to “deal” with Protestants online, how much of the bible is actually read over a three-year time frame at Mass, and when exactly are we forgiven during Confession.
- Jennifer (email) – How do I deal with Protestants who I talk with online?
- How do you talk about your faith without losing your mind? Patrick recommends his books, “Search and Rescue” and “On a Mission”
- Jeff – In a three-year time frame, how much of the Bible is read at mass? What are Patrick’s thoughts on making the Latin Mass an English service?
- Taco John’s Responds To Taco Bell’s Effort To Cancel Taco Tuesday Trademark
- Man dies after trying to drink all 21 cocktails on menu on Jamaican vacation
- Bill – Confession: When are you forgiven, after absolution or after penance?
John, ex-catholic, tries to trap Patrick by asking what he is depending on for his salvation. A lively conversation ensues.
- Susanne – Responding to the last caller: I’m a Protestant who converted to Catholicism recently: It’s a great joy to receive the Eucharist, and be under the authority of the Church that Jesus established