- Marsha – My husband of 59 years just passed away. We will be cremated, and his daughters want to have some of his ashes, is that OK?
- Email – Can non-Catholics be buried in a Catholic Cemetery?
- Sheamus – How are relics okay if you can’t do anything with a dead body from loved one?
- Michigan residents could be charged with a felony, face up to five years in prison and get a $10,000 fine for using the wrong pronouns under ‘unconstitutional’ new bill
- Plan for world’s tallest flagpole with massive American flag divides Maine town
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |