Special Guest Host Ken Hensley
- Karen (email) – If faith is a gift from God, how can He condemn people that don’t have faith?
- Denise – I tried to go to confession, but the priest wasn’t there. What’s going on?
- Iran – What’s the difference between the soul and the spirit? Does our soul die when we die?
- Anonymous – My friend is ill and dying. He’s filled with guilt because of an abortion he paid for when he was younger and he’s scared of going to hell. How can I help him?
- Angela – When does Ken think about A.I.?