Fr. Scott Bailey joins Patrick for a conversation about The Peace of Christ
- (3:09) – what is the Christian meaning of peace and how does it correlate with hope?
- (7:40) – What is the peace that goes beyond our understanding and why does peace combat the struggles in life?
- (12:07) – What can we expect from having peace?
- (26:55) – Getting through the bad times by remembering the good times.
- Lisa – experienced peace in the last days before mother passed
- Email from Virginia – I know I can’t fix things in my life but I have a huge peace in my life. The surrender novena was very helpful also.
- (33:13) – How can we cultivate peace in our lives?
- Patty – experienced peace while losing my boyfriend who was addicted to substances- confessed his faith in end
- Kathleen – God saved my son by divine intervention which gave me great peace. he is 21 now
- Barbara – Hospital for biopsy regarding cancer when I finally felt peace through Jesus
- Michael – gone from church for a very long time- 8 months I realized I can’t do it alone- Gotten a peace that I can’t describe from adoration and mass
- (46:47) – How can we be instruments of Peace for others?
First Air Date: June 6, 2023