Bible Study: (2:27)
- What does it mean that Jesus gives them ‘power and authority’.
- What’s the most powerful defense against the enemy?
- (22:44) – End of the papacy?
- (25:22) – St. John, Mary’s virginity, & Joseph’s virginity
- (27:03) – My Lutheran son is looking to become Catholic. Can you recommend a book?
- (28:44) – Landowners and the workers
Word of the Day: Tunic & Fence (33:15)
- (36:23) – My sister who got a license to marry people. Is that OK?
- (40:26) – Question about Mark 3:27; what does it mean?
- (43:21) – What’s the scriptural evidence that the Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity?
- (47:04) – Mark 1:15 ‘The Kingdom of hand, repent and believe in the Gospel.’ What Gospel is he talking about?