Patrick gives an explanation of repentance and penance as two sides of the same coin and uses biblical stories for examples
- Jim – Wife went to a healing ceremony and was with someone called Brother Carmelo who performed a lot of things.
- Ruben – Regarding todays’ gospel with Peter: I thought the Pope couldn’t be married, so how did Peter have a mother-in-law?
- Regina – My daughter has left the Catholic Church. She is getting married outside of the Church and said I could say a blessing at her marriage. What should I say?
- Maggie – I would like to give advice to the daughter who left the faith. Place seeds of faith. When I was far from the faith, my dad would confidently say I would be back someday.
- Cy – My best friend wants me to be his best man. He is a non-practicing Catholic. Can I participate in the marriage?