Patrick offers advice for those searching for love and discuss the importance of taking things slow in relationships. He also gives advice on how to handle scandal when it comes to your parish.
- Patrick responds to an email asking why he didn’t tell Regina, from the last hour, not to attend her daughter’s wedding
- Matt – Regarding penance and repentance: can the quote Jesus says “repent and believe in the gospel” be interpreted as “do penance and believe in the gospel?”
- Joseph – There is a gay couple who have been secretly together and attending our Catholic Church. They now want to be in our parish directory. What should we do about this situation?
- Miguel – Regarding the homosexual couple in Church: They don’t know if they are sexually active so they shouldn’t judge
- Claire 13-years-old – Can a Blessed be your Confirmation saint? Can you go back on a deal with the devil?
- Lisa – A protestant friend mentioned that if you aren’t following the will of God that it is sin. Is that correct?
- Michael – Someone said he had a hard time believing the bible because of all the translations to it. What can I say to this?
- Alexa – Regarding men who feel called to the single life: My daughter wants to have a boyfriend but is struggling to find someone. What should I do?