Join us as we delve into thought-provoking discussions surrounding the sacredness of life, the consequences of abortion, and the power and strength found in choosing life.
- Patrick replay’s Alisha’s call from the first hour. She was literally on her way to have an abortion when she accidently found our show. Patrick guides her to reconsider. This is a powerful call that you will never forget.
- Pam – I had two abortions and want to tell Alisha to not do it. I regret it to this day.
- Cyrus shares some very heartfelt emails praying for Alisha and thanking Patrick and Relevant Radio for their good work
- Rachel – I was unexpectedly pregnant but chose to have my son. I know what it’s like to have fears. He’s now a grown man and such a blessing to my life.
- Malika – I had an abortion and regret it. I was able to heal from it but I pray she doesn’t do it.
- Rene – I am a mom of three, soon to be 4. There is so much that could be gained from having another kid. Don’t make choices out of fear.
- Brenda – My mom was raped and ended keeping her child, which was me. I asked her why she didn’t abort me one time and she said it’s because it was wrong to kill me, that it wasn’t my fault.
- Jessica – I had an abortion. I was forced into one, but I still regret it. There are so many healing ministries that help with people to heal from abortion.