Patrick shares a few compelling stories about his past, answers the question of moral and immoral ways to test a man’s fertility, and takes on the question of the morality of the atomic bombs that were dropped during WWII
- Patrick Thanks Catholic Vote for shedding light on the story of a woman who called in a few weeks ago seeking advice in an upcoming abortion she was considering.
- Patrick answers this email – What is the most profound experience that you have had in your life?
- Patrick reads an email about the morality of testing the fertility of a man *READY STEADY GO*
- Email asking about the phrase “The Church Teaches.”
- Patrick talks about Catholic Church teaching and how it is needed for us today.
- Robert – On Divine Inspiration: Does the Holy Spirit have complete control of the Church or is there an interpretation by the Church?
- Mike – Since the USA dropped the bombs on Japan, killing thousands of people, does that make us an evil country? Asking based on your comment on nuclear weapons.
- Kathleen – Is astrology part of the occult?