On the feast of the Arc Angels Patrick kicks off his show with a young caller about St. Michael discusses Eucharistic adoration over TV if you are unable to go in person, and address how to talk with someone who claims to be “tolerant” but won’t tolerate your belief in Jesus.
- Michael 6-years-old – Why does St. Michael have a feast day if he is not human?
- Sam – if someone treats you badly, can you pray they get punished?
- Benny – What is the Church’s position on Eucharistic adoration via video stream or YouTube instead of in person?
- Patrick answers an email about a child who is transition to a girl.
- Jose – What are the benefits of Latin mass? I don’t know the language but i heard it is good
- Thomas – What is the tridentine Mass and can you be baptized if you have dementia?