Patrick helps a listener who is in a verbally abusive relationship, tackles the question of is mercy killing permitted, and has a delightful conversation with a priest about the book the Dogma of Hell and necessity to speak on the reality of hell.
- Julie – Married but my husband is verbally abusive and not sure what to do?
- Michael – Is there such a thing as mercy killing still today?
- Fr. Kirby – I would like to share that Patrick’s recommendation for the Dogma of Hell prompted me to give the book to my whole parish!
- Paul – If Patrick were advising a Catholic presidential candidate, how would Patrick advise them to speak about pro-life issues?
- Colin – Latin Mass: Could Patrick expound about why going to Latin mass when your bishop prohibited it is a sin? Fr. Kirby is my pastor!
- Bill – Mercy Killing: How does this relate to removing a ventilator at the hospital?
- Ken – How does the author of the Dogma of Hell know that hell exists?