Bible Study: (2:06)
The Kingdom is near
- (23:01) – How to interpret shaking the dust from your shoes?
- (25:08) – Do Adam and Eve know that they messed it up for all of us?
- (25:41) – Why did Jesus say greet no one along the way?
- (26:24) – My wife has dialysis and can’t go to first Saturday Mass, what should I do?
- (30:32) – Did Adam and Eve have immortal bodies?
Word of the Day: (34:16)
- (38:19) Michael – Our parish will have a mission statement and the last line says, ‘as parishioners we are building the kingdom of God.’ What do you think?
- (40:43) Sharleen – Why all humans pay the price for Adam/Eve sins?
- (43:00) Steve – Are the Law of God and Law of Moses different?
- (50:00) Barb – Going to Saturday mass question