Did you know that abortion is a leading cause of breast cancer? Timmerie shows the science of the Abortion Breast Cancer Link on Trending with Timmerie during breast cancer awareness month. (0:48) “How do I talk to a family member whose 15 year old son says he is a girl?” Timmerie gives resources and concrete examples of what to ask. (17:48) Can girls still play sports? (29:45) How do you approach the struggle of gender ideology with your peers? Do you know what the Church teaches about the unity of body and soul? (40:28)
Resources mentioned :
Abortion Breast Cancer Link Research
- “Probability of Breast Cancer in American Women – National Cancer Institute.” Comprehensive Cancer Information – National Cancer Institute. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Nov. 2011. <http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/detection/probability-breast-cancer>.
- Lanfranchi, Angela, and Joel Brand.Breast Cancer: Risks and Prevention. 4th ed. Toorak, Vic.: Breast Cancer Prevention Institute, 2007. Print.
- Russo J, Russo IH. Development of the human mammary gland. In Neville MD, Daniel C (ed). The Mammary Gland, Plenum Press, NY 1987:67-93.
- Schlafly, Andrew. “Legal Implications of a Link Between Abortion and Breast Cancer.” Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons 10 (2005): 11-14. Print.
- Crary D. Wyoming ranks 16th for health, well-being of women. The Associated Press State & Local Wire, November 27, 2004, Saturday, BC Cycle.
Book A Parents Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
International approach to youth identifying as transgender
Oli London episode
Detransitioner Abel Garcia Ep
John Paul II Theology of the Body Series ep 13
Irreversible Damage Book
Mom saves her daughter from transgender fantasy
California bishops’ letter shows Church response to gender ideology