Bible Study: (2:08)
- Father explains the smoking gun to his hairbrained theory
- (21:06) – Baptism & exorcism
- (23:09) – Female diaconate
- (26:42) – Orthodox weddings
- (27:30) – What does it mean to blaspheme?
Word of the Day: Indignant (33:31)
- (35:27) – I’m in my 20s, could you explain when Fr. Simon says ‘new age music.’
- (39:44) – When the priest raises up the chalice and host at same time, is that the death of Christ? When the priest places hosts in chalice is that the resurrection?
- (42:17) – Are ailments demonic?
- (44:35) – All-male priesthood
- (47:01) – If people in state of mortal sin, are their prayers received?
- (49:00) – Could a priest skip the first reading and just say the Gospel during Daily Mass?