Can we separate the art from the artist and enjoy the music and movies people with different beliefs and practices make. Patrick explores where that line is.
- Debbie – Follow up from Transgender bathrooms of where I work from a previous show: It is a state law in Michigan. We could go to jail for speaking up about it.
- Shelia – The deacon offered a prayer communion service while the priests were gone. Is that okay for him to do?
- Angela (email) – I suffered from anorexia when I was younger. I’m grateful for my parents for helping me understand what I was suffering from instead of encouraging my sickness
- Debra – A possible solution for dealing with depression is having a proper diet and removing sugar, wheat and dairy
- Email – I asked ChatGPT “when does life begin” and “When does science say life begins?”
- Carol – Our school does dressing down in a good way. Only about half the kids participate in it.
- Frank – How can we understand the viral video of Pope Francis watching a circus which had not good things in it? The video went viral on Twitter.
- Fernando – How fast can a couple get married in the Catholic church?
- Dee – There is a bible study being offered at a couple of parishes. It seems like they are quoting evangelical authors a lot. Is that okay?