Patrick answers a question about reincarnation and explores the concept of life after death and the belief that our souls can be reborn into new bodies. We discuss the challenges and questions that arise with this belief, such as the need for correcting past actions and the potential lack of knowledge from past lives, and he brings up the question of why does it seem everyone who believes this has a past life of a famous person
- Maggie – The way our Catholic school did dressing down is they could dress down if they made the honor role. I didn’t’ like that and thought it was shamming.
- Meg – My teen is struggling with scrupulosity. How can we talk about what is grave matter and what is venal?
- Ted – I’m getting a divorce and my parents are choosing the side of my soon to be ex. Is it considered a sin If you don’t honor a parent’s action?
- Doug (email) – Question about Dogma changes and changes to Anglican Holy Orders
- DoorDash, Instacart execs lose billionaire status as light demand wipes $15B from fortunes
- Ben (email) – What does the Catholic Church say about reincarnation? Does the bible explicitly reject the concept?
- Marilyn – Why is the true presence of Jesus in the Eucharist not mentioned in the creed?