Special guest host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Jean – If someone has the last rights and a little time passes, is there a way to know if they go straight to heaven or to purgatory?
- Connie – Regarding the Gospel Reading from yesterday: Why was the person thrown out because he didn’t have a wedding garment. It seems harsh?
- Bill (19:07) – What profession of faith does an adult need to make to become Catholic?
- Deacon Wayne – I heard a long time ago that the wedding garment was something given to us by the King. So the king was wondering if the wedding garment was lost or sold by the person at the feast.
- Katie – Is the consecration saying, “My Lord and my God”, an indulgence prayer? What would be better to say?
- Alonso – Is it okay to convert someone’s ashes into diamonds? Can I keep the ashes in my own house?
- Patrick – Is there symbolism to the 6 jars at the Wedding Feast of Cana?
- Mark – Is there still a Jewish covenant? Are there two covenants?