Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer –
- Comments on the biography on Elon Musk
- Monica – What is the proper way to fast for today?
- James (14:20) – If I skip lunch, is that considered a fast for today? I had breakfast already.
- Christie – Why do we say the Nicaean Creed for the Mass and the Apostles Creed for the Rosary?
- Richard – My sister who is liberal and is not practicing her faith. She says that she loves Pope Francis because she thinks he is changing the teaching on homosexuality. How can I explain that he is not doing this?
- Mary (29:40) – If you make a personal vow to God, will I need to go to the priest to be released from the vow?
- Jim – Do we have any obligation as Catholics to help God’s “will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven” as it says in the Our Father Prayer?
- Joseph – I now understand why Jesus came into the world after your talk about Confession just now. That is what the Sacraments are all about.