Father Spencer shares his struggles with balancing sleep in his life and shares great resources on how he has worked on this. Father takes on the question of receive the blood of Christ when going to Mass and the importance of using the proper words of the Mass,
Segment 1 (0:00)
- Father Spencer recommends a book called “Why We Sleep” by Dr. Matthew Walker. This book has helped him manage his sleep schedule better.
Segment 2 (18:30)
- Mary – When can we have the Precious Blood at Church again?
- Mary – Comment: Sleep and dreams play a central role in the Bible.
- April – If you’re in a state in life when you can’t take communion (I’m waiting for an annulment go through), how can you remain spiritually engaged?
Segment 3 (34:32)
- Katie – I just came from daily mass, the priest said, ‘through Christ, with Christ, and in Christ.’ Was that ok?
- Jeff – Follow-up to April – couldn’t April receive communion if she’s not having intimate relations?
- Christina – Church musician. When I am music minister, I miss parts of the mass and looking for tips on how to have a richer experience?