Father gives some practical advice on how to follow along with your church missile at Mass, how best to participate in quality prayer, what couples should do who aren’t married in the Church but still want to baptize their children.
Segment 1 (0:00)
- Jodi – Q: Was my SSPX wedding from 2006 valid? I have since gotten divorced.
- Gretchen – Why doesn’t the priest tell us which Eucharistic prayer he’s using? I like to follow along with the missal.
- George – Questions about Kiss of peace during mass and apostle’s creed and use of word ‘until’ in readings.
Segment 2 (20:29)
- Mike – When Moses commanded the Israelites to slaughter the lamb and put the blood on the door it was a prefigurement of the Blood of Christ. how much now does the devil flee when he sees the blood of Christ on the lips of believers.’
- Mary Ann – Why are there multiple Eucharistic prayers instead of just one?
- Marie – Is there such a thing as quality of prayer? do i have to be in a certain place.
Segment 3 (35:00)
- Catherine – If a couple is not married in the church but wants baptism for their baby, do they need their married convalidated first?
- Andreas – Is it okay for Our Father prayer at mass to be sung? Why do some priests do this?