Patrick stands firm against the reprehensible rise of Jew hatred seen around the world and speaks out against it, while also discussing the geopolitical issues at stake in the war between Israel and Hamas
- Paul – I am married to a Palestinian. How do I navigate this with my wife whose family has been displaced by Israel in the past?
- Jim – I think the audio you played is hypocritical. The fighting is happening for political land reasons not for antisemitism reasons. (12:54)
- Ted (email) In Heaven, will we need our souls to animate our new bodies?
- Chris – When did the popes change how much they exorcised their authority over other countries?
- Tim – What is the liturgical rank of today?
- Bob – The analogy from Jim doesn’t hold up. Palestine lost the war, so Israel has the power. (27:18)
- Doreen – Do you think the master plan is to disperse Palestinians all over the world through their actions to populate the world with Palestinians?
- Paul – I was at a presentation by a Jew who was forcibly evicted from Morocco because he was Jewish.