Dive into a fascinating conversation between Patrick and a young boy named David, who seeks answers to some thought-provoking questions about heaven and the physical realm. David shares his encounter with his Protestant uncle, who holds the belief that heaven is physically above the Earth. Patrick skillfully navigates through the misconceptions, shedding light on the nature of heaven and its relationship with the physical world. He tackles the concept of the heavens, biblical references, and the existence of physical bodies like those of Mary and Jesus in heaven. As the conversation unfolds, Patrick provides solid evidence and offers valuable resources to equip David in his discussions with his uncle. Join us as we explore the depths of the supernatural realm and gain insights into the Catholic perspective on heaven and the afterlife.
- Christina (email) – Is it a sin to go to a casino on Sunday or Christmas Day?
- Brian – I am a protestant and want to be Catholic, but my wife is not on board. What should I do? (06:49)
- Phil – My niece is coming to town with her same sex partner. My 9-year-old son is not aware of lesbian things. Should I invite my niece in my house?
- Evan – My wife is evangelical. Should I read some of the books you mentioned to help me understand where she is coming from to help convert her?
- David (12-years-old) – If God sees all time does he only forgive a certain number of them when we go to confession? Is Heaven a physical place and if not how are Jesus and Mary bodily there? (36:26)