In today’s episode, we’ll be discussing a topic that sparks curiosity and controversy: tattoos. Join us as Patrick Madrid shares his personal perspective on tattoos and why he believes they are not a good idea. We’ll also listen to a thought-provoking video of a young woman who regrets her tattoo and hear from listeners who weigh in on the topic. Plus, we’ll explore the Catholic Church’s stance on tattoos and the moral principles behind the decision to get inked. So, whether you’re a tattoo enthusiast, contemplating getting one, or simply interested in the subject, this episode will provide valuable insights and food for thought.
- Patrick shares audio of a tiktok influencer who tricked the internet that she tattooed her boyfriend’s name onto her forehead. She did it to tell young people that they might regret their tattoos. (01:18)
- Jose – I graduated in 2011 from High school and only the gangsters wore the tattoos. Now days incoming freshmen have tattoos even though they seem like normal kids.
- Rachel – Did God the Father and the Holy spirit feel the pain that Jesus felt on the cross? Is getting Tattoos a mortal sin?
- Deacon John – Deacons blessing a home: My neighbor didn’t think a deacon could bless a house to be valid. Is it okay to have a deacon to bless a house?
- Gina – I have a tattoo on my arm that says ‘Jesus I trust in you’. Should I confess that I got it?
- Carrie – I have family in Germany and my aunt died last weekend. Since there is no priest there the Mass will be said by a Deaconess. Is that okay? (40:58)
- Meredith – Is it ever okay to use contraceptives in Marriage?