Patrick Madrid shares personal stories of unexpected acts of kindness that have deeply impacted his life. From his father’s generous gift during a challenging Christmas to his wife’s selfless dedication to helping an elderly woman in need, these stories remind us of the profound effect small acts of generosity can have on our lives and the lives of others. Tune in as we discuss the importance of gratitude and the joy that comes from giving.
- Patrick shares a heartwarming story about the joy of giving from Katharine Hepburn’s childhood (00:42)
- Patrick shares a story of one of his early Christmas’ being a dad and receiving a gift from his own father that he will never forget
- Patrick shares Mr. T’s origin story and how he grew to love Jesus (21:06)
- Henry – I am a former marine recruiter. I am around recruits a lot. There aren’t many kids now days who have what it takes to be a Marine.
- Sam – Yesterday, I mocked the devil and called him a name and a can of peanuts came across the room at me. Can a deacon’s blessing remove that kind of spirit?
- Kristy – I became a godmother to two Lutheran babies. Is that a sin since, I’m Catholic?
- Charlotte – I went to church one time when I was living a bad life and the priest prayed over me and it felt like something jumped out of my body. Was that a demon jumping out?