Patrick addresses the struggle of regret and how it can impact individuals despite the knowledge of God’s forgiveness through confession. Drawing inspiration from Cardinal Newman’s teachings, we discuss attaining perfection in ordinary aspects of life and the transformative power of gratitude.
- Cardinal Newman’s Simple Rule of Life (00:35)- https://catholicgentleman.com/2017/03/cardinal-newmans-simple-rule-of-life/
- Lunden Stallings apologizes for comments from 10 years ago. Does and should an adult need to apologize for the dumb things they said as a child?
- Jess (email) – Is there a resource to know what is sinful in regards to marital sex
- Mary (email) – Should I allow my 12-year-old son take the “Alpha” course?
- Richard (email) – (42:33) Comment about Tombstone references and having a hole in your heart that will never be filled