We start with looking at vanity and its role in relationships. We then dive deep into complex aspects of Catholic faith, discussing the validity of sacraments and challenges of maintaining faith. We also take time to address some real-life scenarios, helping our listeners navigate love, self-image, and the pressures of societal norms.
- Email – I just found out the man I’m falling for is already married. What should I do? (00:55)
- Email – I’ve been married for 25 years and my husband wants me to have cosmetic surgery so that I stay attractive to him. What should I do?
- Patrick comments on what makes a baptism valid (21:12)
- Ernesto (email) – What happens when a Catholic priest quits or is fired, is he still a priest?
- Email – If a Catholic woman converts to Judaism to get married, is it a valid marriage?
- Email – Where does it say in the bible that homosexuality is a sin? (40:45)