Join Patrick as he discusses various topics, including the importance of the Immaculate Conception, the concept of plenary indulgence, and even addresses listener questions about the appropriateness of children’s plays during Mass and the theological significance of the Eucharist.
- Gain a plenary indulgence by praying before a Nativity scene
- Nancy – I am a director of religious education and the parishioners want to have a play during the Mass. Is that okay to do? (08:02)
- Todd – Why wouldn’t the bread and wine be both bread and wine as well as Jesus’ body and blood? How does the substance in the Eucharist qualify as the flesh of Jesus?
- Asa (email) – I’m troubled by my diocese not allowing, since the pandemic, the Blood of Christ at Communion.
- Rick – I was on a retreat this weekend and they said we were all Christ when we receive the Body of Christ. Is that accurate?
- 23andMe alerts customers of breach after hacker advertised stolen data (36:39)
- Hackers are taking over planes’ GPS — experts are lost on how to fix it
- Patrick comments on an email about a possible miracle in Gaza
- Doug (email) – “Will Catholics Be Left Behind?” is available on bookfinder.com