Bible Study: (2:32)
- The devil and birth control
- Father tells a story from his days with the Charismatic prayer groups
- (18:27) – Are we married in heaven?
- (22:09) – Gender & language
- (24:42) – Do we have to trust those whom we forgive?
- (30:22) – Indulgences
Word of the Day: Devil (36:17)
- (38:17) – I got married at 17, doctor gave me birth control, and told doctor that was wrong, even when I was non-religious. What do you think?
- (40:42) – Mary at Front of center at altar and tabernacle at the side? What do you think? I saw churches like this on The Camino in Spain
- (43:52) – I have trouble asking for forgiveness when I know I’m going to commit that action again. What to do?
- (47:02) – I have an image of Christ on the Cross on the phone and what is your favorite depictions of Jesus in Art?
- (48:22) – If I make any indulgences, is that a prayer I could make at beginning of day or do I have to say it at that time?
- (49:34) – I’m surrounded by fallen away Catholics. What is my duty?