Father Matthew Spencer sits in for Patrick Madrid and engages with callers on important theological topics. The episode delves into the concept of papal infallibility, the controversy surrounding the traditional Latin Mass, and how to counter the Protestant idea of the Rapture. The discussion also explores the question of why an adult should wait to be baptized in the Catholic Church.
- Aaron – How do you explain papal infallibility?
- Tracy – How do I counter the protestant idea of the rapture? (08:03)
- John – Why can’t someone intending to become Catholic be baptized now or right away?
- Richard – If you are struggling with a sin and keep repeating it, are your confessions valid still? (20:48)
- Myra – My adult daughter is baptized Catholic and marrying a fallen away Catholic. They aren’t getting married in a Church. Is there wedding going to be valid and can we attend?
- Sachman – Why can Christians eat pork if the Old Testament says that you can’t? (39:24)
- John – My daughter is becoming protestant, and won’t be baptizing my granddaughter. Should I suggest they baptize the child?