Caller Don shares a follow-up on a previous call regarding his son’s confession of stealing chips at school and the advice he received from Patrick on what to do about it, which leads to a touching discussion about parenting, forgiveness, and the power of honesty. To add to the theme of parenting and life lessons, Patrick also shares personal anecdotes, including a memorable prank phone call incident involving a visit from the deputy sheriff.
- Aussie legend who won a $250k scratchy jackpot on camera after waking from a 15-day coma reveals what happened next – and it’s not all good
- Gaza hospital chief admits to being Hamas commander and using clinic as a military base
- Don – I called about my 6-year-old son last week and was able to talk with him about mortal sin. You helped me out a lot when I called in. (18:02)
- Patrick and Cyrus share stories of times when they were young and made poor decisions that had life changing consequences
- Keith – Did Mary have a concept of the Trinity at the Annunciation? (36:48)
- Tiffany – I am in RCIA and want to receive Jesus in the Eucharist at Easter but I am in a marriage that is not good or blessed by the Church. When I ask God about this, I am getting a wait response. What should I do?