Patrick provides insights on topics such as the validity of adult baptism for those who are not sincere in their faith, and the proper protocols for conducting communion services in the absence of a priest or deacon. Listeners also call in with their own experiences and concerns, prompting Patrick to offer thoughtful advice and guidance. Join us as we delve into these important matters and gain a deeper understanding of Catholic doctrine and practice.
- Mary – If the deacon and the priest aren’t available, can we have a communion service?
- Meredith – Does the intention matter when baptizing an adult? (09:28)
- Regina – Is it okay to just take the precious blood if there isn’t a gluten free option? (19:12)
- Bob – I am a widower and have heard that we get to be with our wives in heaven. Is that true? At Mass, does the communion of saints appear? (21:09)
- Greg – I am a Baptist and am wondering if the Sacraments are mentioned in the bible? Where do they come from?
- Ryan – I would like to take a painting job, but they do yoga during their spare time. Some of the music in there is inappropriate. What should I do?
- Eileen – I have a Justice of the Peace friend who is Catholic but performing civil wedding ceremonies. Is that okay?