From discussing the option of baptizing a critically ill infant to addressing a caller’s concerns about salvation, Patrick Madrid offers compassionate and insightful responses. We also hears a moving testimony on the positive impact of Relevant Radio on a listener’s life.
- Gabriel – Did Mary ever suffer the effects of original sin, like disease, since she was conceived immaculately?
- Rhonda – Who do we bow to in the creed when we say the holy spirit comes down and Mary conceives Jesus?
- Peter – Do we need to fast an hour before Mass if we aren’t going to receive communion?
- Emery 7-years-old – Why does Jesus watch over us? (16:44)
- Regina – My granddaughter is 10 months old and has cancer. Can I baptize her and if I do should I tell the parents?
- Tony – I see a picture in the Catholic Church about the Narrow Road and there is only one person on it. Why would they make a picture with just one person on the narrow road?
- Email – I’ve gone to confession for pornography many times. Do you have any books you could recommend?
- Samantha – My cousin had an abortion. I tried to convince her that she shouldn’t do that. How do I understand why God made me go through this?