Patrick delves into the pressing issue of embryo adoption, shedding light on the ethical considerations and moral dilemmas surrounding the practice. Listeners will gain valuable insights exploring the urgent need for embryo protection laws in the United States, drawing attention to the dehumanizing treatment of embryos.
- Patrick continues his conversation with Kathy from the end of the previous hour – If there are no more angels being made, how can each baby have a Guardian Angel?
- Patrick shares “Making Sense of Bioethics: Germany and Italy Have Done It — Shouldn’t We” from NCB Center
- Eurik 8-years-old – Did John the Baptist have any sins? (21:35)
- JoAnn – Is the Guardian Angel given at conception or at birth? I am always looking up at the clouds and sometimes think I see things in them. I like what Cyrus said about natural things helping people grow in faith. (26:13)
- Joshua – Do you think God is allowing the freezing of the embryos in case people die from WWIII. Then the population wouldn’t go extinct.
- Elaine – We saw a ring around the sun during the consecration of a church one time, which I thought was really cool.
- Chuck – We have a grandson born of surrogacy. I am angry that they did this. Should I cut them from my will?