Caller Matt seeks Patrick’s insights on the pouring out of the Holy Spirit and its implications on salvation. Together, they delve into biblical passages and examples that shed light on the Catholic perspective on this topic, ultimately providing valuable insights for listeners. Stay tuned as Patrick Madrid addresses key arguments and offers practical advice for engaging in meaningful conversations with those of different faith traditions.
- Matt – What is the difference between the Catholic and protestant view of the pouring out of the holy Spirit?
- TikTok is making users give their iPhone passwords for unclear reasons (17:40)
- Patrick answers an email question about the Tongues of Fire and what that must have looked like
- Cody – There was a mentally disturbed woman who was making a lot of loud noises at Mass. How should I have handled this situation?
- John – Why has the Church decided that a priest should say for “all the departed” opposed to just “the faithful departed”?
- Rocco – I think we should pray for everyone and Jesus’ sacrifice was sufficient to forgive any sin as long as the sinner repents. (37:28)
- Kent – Blessing same sex couples doesn’t seem in line with the bible. Could you explain this for me?