- Rocco – My wife does her own hair I just need to buy her the hair colors. I am so lucky.
- Monica – Coloring Hair: I was concerned that I was being vain because I was wearing makeup. (02:45)
- Elizabeth – Pregnant women stop coloring their hair because of the toxins that go through the hair into the baby.
- Elvita – I teach at a school and the teacher is making the kids do an assignment on different cultures. A little girl told me that she didn’t have a religion. I tried to help her find a religion and she recognized Mary, so I knew she was Catholic.
- Richard – If a priest didn’t say anything and an innocent man got executed, would that be a sin?
- Charles – Testimony of a priest wouldn’t be enough to get someone out of jail for murder. They would need evidence.
- Thomas – I think I am being called to the priesthood but don’t know where to start
- Kim – Does the Vail have to be lacy in order to wear it at Church? (47:13)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |