- Netflix film Cuties: pressure on young girls to take on adult lives early. How do we take back childhood for children?
- Problem with Cuties: contains scenes that sexualize young actors; auditioning, choreographing, rehearsing and filming required these young actors to dress and perform in a sexual manner in front of numerous adults. Listener comment from Matt on Instagram: it’s hard to give up Netflix cause they have a bunch of binge worthy shows. We’re created for more than binging.
- Are you making time in your day for prayer? Having a morning routine with the Morning Offering sets you up for choosing joy, day to day.
- How to respond when people say defunding Planned Parenthood hurts women.
- Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows reminds us why Mother Mary is so relatable.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |