- John – If you’re a Eucharistic minister, you have anointed hands, then why can any of us receive Communion w/o anointed hands?
- Ed – We get glimpses of Heaven anytime we experience the joy and time passes quickly
- Rosemary – What prayers should we be saying in preparation for mass?
- Joseph – What happens to the wife once divorce happens?
- Florida residents claim ‘pest control trial’ that will release up to a Billion genetically engineered mosquitos in the Keys to reduce species carrying diseases is “Terrorism”
- Bobby – Patrick extended invitation to join the Catholic faith last time I called. I saw a Gallup polling report that there are more ex-Catholics then new Catholics
- Erin – Sibling is dating transgender person, technically a heterosexual relationship. What would the church say?
- Charlie – Met your wife Nancy – she’s lovely! Could you ever have her on the air with you? Would be nice to have married couple perspective.
- Carlos – Where does it say in scripture that a priest has authority to consecrate the host?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |