- Olga – The Social credit score in China is happening in Cuba, and it looks like the USA is in the beginning phases of this
- Janet – Mother cows are so abused and they are kept pregnant and their calves are taken away from them. The babies cry for days and are used for veal.
- Katie – I need a resource that will help my husband. He thinks that the early Church fathers were too influenced by Greek thought.
- Barbara – My husband and I were civilly divorced. Do I have to get an annulment to be saved?
- Ted – I have been struggling with same-sex attraction my whole life. What can I do to get past this? After a thoughtful conversation, and reminding Ted he is loved by Jesus, Patrick recommends he reach out to Joseph Sciambra for more help.
- Patrick reminds us, regardless of our impulses, that we are called to be chaste. He recommends the book, “The Courage to be Chaste”.
- Rhonda – If I am in Purgatory will I still be able to communicate with Jesus?
- James – Is there anything in the bible that points to why we don’t eat meat on Friday?
- Catherine – What is the teaching of the Catholic Church regarding miscarried babies and those who have not been baptized.
- Judy – A family health situation and is causing me a lot of stress. It is taking a toile on the family. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like I am losing my faith.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |