- TikTok challenge: Dry Scooping
- Nurse Adopts Baby Girl Who Had No Visitors During Her Hospital Stay
- Richard – My son died 20 years ago and we have been praying for him since then. If he is already in heaven, what happens to the extra prayers?
- Richard – In reference to the heartbeat bill in Texas, a local newspaper claims that there is no heart. What do you think?
- Stephanie – What do you recommend for an intellectual teenager who no longer believes in God because God didn’t answer her prayers?
- Andres – I need your advice. My brother is addicted to porn and is going through psychiatric evaluation. The ‘doctors’ are siding with him that he needs a sexual outlet. My parents and I disagree with them because porn and masturbation are gravely sinful. What do we do?
- Anthony – Regarding the heartbeat call: There is a philosophical thought that if the heart is not perfect, it is not valid. This is a Eugenics error.
- Patrick comments on Nancy Pelosi’s private meeting with Pope Francis
- Men rescued after 29 days lost at sea: ‘It was a nice break’
- David – Thank you for representing the Catholic Faith so well. It is shameful that people meet the Pope and fail to realize who he represents.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |