- Where was the first chancery office?
- What’s the main benefit to being a Christian?
- Do we respond to the priest at mass when he says alleluia?
- Listener disagrees with Fr. Simon’s take on altar servers
Word of the Day: Synagogue
- Why does Apostles Creed use ‘creator’ and Nicene creed says ‘Maker’
- If Father wants beauty, maybe we should go back to the Tridentine Mass in English
- Our obsession with sciences one reason people leaving the Church.
- What was the reason that God would have Judas pick Jesus out of the crowd? Didn’t people know who Jesus was?
- If someone is pregnant and the baby has issues, could the person be anointed for the baby?
- Are there more than two dogmas that have been declared infallible?