Patrick shares Fr. Sean Sheehy’s homily courageously proclaiming true Catholic teaching from the pulpit the weekend of October 29, 2022
- Mary – Someone left the Catholic Church and now says that she KNOWS she is going to heaven. Is this the sin of presumption?
- Maria Christina – I am glad you played that audio from Ireland. How could anyone who considers themselves Catholic offended by this?
- Tod – Are there situations where doing evil for a good outcome is permissible?
- Cynthia – Am I absolved of my sins if the priest dismisses them as sinful?
- Kate – I have kids in Catholic School. They are not allowing the children to make mission models because it’s “like making models of Auschwitz.” What should I do about this?
- Patrick recommends “Journey to the Sun: Junipero Serra’s Dream and the Founding of California” by Gregory Orfalea