Patrick offers advice for married couples; all the little things that goes into a romance are important
- Dusty – Why are the Catholic 10 Commandments different from the Jewish 10 Commandments?
- Rachel – How can I help my brother who is a fallen away Catholic discern whether or not to put his kids in Catholic school?
- Vicki – My daughter was baptized by a priest who was later removed from the priesthood. Is her baptism still valid?
- Andrea – Why don’t priests marry in the Roman Rite but can in other rites?
- Lia – How can I encourage my daughters friend to look into the Catholic Church if she is showing interest?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS