How can Catholic young people meet other Catholic young people? Why should kids get married in the Church if they have fallen away from the faith? Is 666 related to the devil? Patrick answers these and more in this hour of The Patrick Madrid Show
- Kris – Civil Marriage – if there is a civil divorce can the person get married in the Catholic Church?
- Hanna – I’m 24 and want to meet Catholics. Where, other than Church, can I go to meet like-minded Catholics.
- Emma 12-yars-old – Is 666 related to the Devil?
- Andrea – Why should kids get married in the church if they don’t practice their faith?
- Email – I’ve had bad luck with online Catholic dating sites
- Barbara – When my father found out I lied to him, he would hit us. I had welts on my leg which embarrassed me and I never lied to him again.
- Mike – If faith is a gift, then how do we know if we will get it instead of someone else?
- Kelly – My kids left the Church and I think the big thing that Protestants can’t let go of is ‘once saved, always saved’
- Rebecca – I want to end a friendship but don’t want that friend to think that they should end their relationship with Christ. How can I navigate that?