Bible Study: (2:10)
- What is a Tzadik?
- Who were the Pharisees?
Father Simon has a Professorial Pause discuss the state of the episcopacy
- (26:09) – I work for hospice – can we use an orthodox priest in an emergency?
- (28:01) – My grandma won’t go to Church; what can I do?
Word of the Day: Boundary stone (30:43)
- (35:44) – A co-worker says The Bible can not be the basis for Catholicism because it was written by men. How should I respond?
- (39:08) – What is the proclamation of the kingdom, the third luminous mystery?
- (43:51) – How do I explain that idolatry degrades humanity
- (46:34) – What color was Jesus’ hair when he was baby?
- (47:49) – Today is my b-day!
- (49:44) – I was at a prayer vigil at abortion clinic. The abortion worker, quoted a verse from Exodus, using that as their defense: Exodus 21: 22-23