Reflecting on Chiara’s call from the previous hour, Patrick draws from his own experiences and past calls, and brings valuable insights into navigating religious differences in relationships and stresses the importance of marrying a fellow Catholic
- Rose Mary – They don’t seem to use last names in the bible, so when did last names start to be used?
- Patrick and Cyrus share emails about Catholic’s being married to non-Catholics and some of the heartache that surfaces as a result
- Martina – Why in the Nicene creed do we mention Pontius Pilate’s name specifically?
- Liz – My parents got married and agreed not to raise us Catholic but we ended up converting to the Catholic faith because my dad went to daily Mass by himself and we saw his example.
- Laura – Parents should urge their kids not to marry non-Catholics.