Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer starts this hour off telling an amazing story of a man living a life of drug addiction and sin who reached out to an old high school friend, who is now a priest, for help. Father Matthew shares how this man’s life was changed in dramatic ways, how he quit his addictions, and came to be a Catholic
Break 1 (16:21)
- Email – My adult son still lives at home and spends a lot of time playing video games. What should I do?
Seeing repeated numbers, is that Spiritual? (26:53)
- Elias – I am seeing recurring numbers that make me feel uneasy. Should I be concerned about?
Break 2 (33:47)
- Maria – I received first communion by accident. Was it valid?
- Karen – Catholic Convert: I have seen a lot of scary things about apparitions, 3 days of darkness, etc., I am wondering if they can come from the devil?
- Peter – How should I read the book of Revelation? I have heard a lot of different interpretations around it.