- Charles (10-years-old) – Matthew 21: 40-41 and Luke 20: 16 don’t seem to line up. Why do they seem to contradict? My little brother and I listen to you and he wrote your call-in number randomly one time along with the station we listen to.
- Jim – My wife and I went to a bar mitzvah and they asked my wife to do a reading. Was it okay for her to do it? (06:54)
- Sean (12-years-old) – What is Heaven like? (15:27)
- Edwardo – If I miss Mass for All Saints Day, do I need to go to confession before receiving communion?
- Germaine – What is the proper posture to have for adoration?
- Kim – The Vineyard represents the Jewish People, so he is throwing them out and getting new Christian tenants?
- Barbara – I have been getting a lot of requests in the mail for donations for different things. What do I do with them?
- Lydia – The Texas Rangers were the only Baseball team to not have a pride night. I think it was providence!
- Daniel – I am a protestant who is in RCIA. My wife is bitter because our marriage isn’t blessed and thinks that the Catholic Church doesn’t honor our marriage. What should I do? (45:47)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |