Patrick continues his conversation with Daniel from the end of the last hour. He’s coming into the Catholic Church and his wife is feeling some resentment about his faith and what it means to their marriage
- Ava (17-years-old) – What is the history of the nuns? Why aren’t they in education or health anymore? (15:36)
- Edgar – Luke 1:47. If Mary was free from all sin, why does she need a savior?
- Mark – Israel Palestine conflict: An anti-war friend said that the Palestinians should have the right to rebel as much as Israel has the right to defend themselves. How can I talk with him about this?
- Patrick shares a very thoughtful email from Bill about how Patrick handled himself during some intense calls and topics on last Friday’s show (41:22)
- Marie – My husband had cancer as a kid which gave him retrograde ejaculation. Is our marriage invalid because of this condition?