Patrick shares a fascinating interview between Piers Morgan and a UK reporter who is currently on the ground in Israel, reporting on the Hamas-Israel war. This interview is filled with insights and perspectives that challenge the mainstream narratives surrounding Hamas, Palestine, and the IDF. Patrick adds his own thoughts and perspective on this intense discussion around the moral implications of praying for peace in the midst of conflict, the comparison between Hamas and the Nazis (at least the Nazis were ashamed of what they were doing), and the responsibility of other countries in resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
- Email – My spouse refuses to use NFP and we’ve been told using prophylactics would be okay by priests
- Audio: Piers Morgan and Douglas Murray interview about Hamas being even more evil then the Nazis (12:11)
- Larry (email) – Would you pray for peace after the bombing of Pearl Harbor?
- Helen – Could you explain the word ‘Abortifacient’ when talking about contraception?
- Dave – We just got back from Israel before this started and I would like to share what has been going on there. It is more intensely locked down for the Christians in Palestine.
- John – The Church teaches that groups have a moral obligation to defend themselves.